We mean business when it comes to growing your business – and that’s exactly what the MACC’s MACCXIMUM Impact is all about.
MACCXIMUM Impact business networking group is a leads referral group providing a central meeting place where business referrals and prospects are exchanged. Help grow your business through business-to-business and business-to-consumer leads from trusted sources – other MACCXIMUM Impact members! Comprised of representatives from non-competing business categories (i.e. only one accounting firm per group), The MACCXIMUM Impact group meets the second and fourth Tuesday of every month at Holiday Inn Express, located at 50 Fortune Blvd, Milford, MA 01757. For more information please email Jeff Katz at email@example.com.
We are always looking for new, dedicated members who want to grow their business and help others to do the same. If you’d like to be a guest at an upcoming meeting, contact the Milford Area Chamber of Commerce office at 508.473.6700 or any member of the MACCXIMUM Impact Networking Group.
MACCXIMUM Impact networking groupmembership applications are accepted throughout the year!
There is no cost to join the MACCXIMUM Impact networking group if you are a MACC member in good standing. Download Application here.
Guidelines for Referral Team Participation:
- Seats will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis as applications are received.
- Attendance is critical, when a member cannot attend a meeting, he/she should, in all possible cases, have someone represent him/her at the meeting on behalf of the business. A member may have up to two (2) absences per quarter.
- A participant who knows in advance that they will miss a meeting should notify the MACC and may have a co-worker be a substitute on that occasion. If no co-worker is available, the MACC may fill with an individual from the substitute list.
- A guest may attend no more than two referral meetings. No guest will be guaranteed a seat. Seats will be filled from applications only.
- When there is a classification overlap, applications will be held in the order they were submitted for consideration for future openings.
- Members of the group are expected to enthusiastically provide and receive valid business referrals on a continuing basis to/from other member companies.
- It is in the best interest of both the individual and the group that members’ businesses be represented at all meetings. Excessive absences may result in dismissal from the group by MACC staff and the MACCXIMUM Impact networking group Steering Committee and discussed with the member.
- Respecting the group’s time is essential to building a cohesive group. Please arrive at meetings on-time.
- All members must be prepared to give a 120-second self-introduction of themselves and the business.